AIS Early Years Study accepts children between the ages of 18 months to 5 years.
- Specialist Library Program – developing your child’s early love and appreciation for literature as well as giving your child a head start to academic success.
- Daily Foreign Language – one way in which we prepare students for multi-cultural appreciation and global citizenship.
- World Class Suzuki Music Program – Music plays an important part in every child’s life and holistic development. This program helps developing your child’s early love and appreciation for music.
- Tailored Physical Education – At Stamford American we recognize in the Early Years that your child has a distinctive window of opportunity for acquiring and developing gross motor skills.
- Outstanding Art Program – Art activities support your child’s creative growth and fine motor skills.
- Healthy Meals by Celebrity Chef – Stamford American serves fresh, healthy and nutritious meals with a daily choice of Western, Asian and Vegetarian options. With a standard of no fried food and no MSG, we encourage children to establish healthy eating habits.
Click here to know more about Stamford American International School