Offered by Nanyang Technological University (NTU) since 2002, the Master of Science Technopreneurship and Innovation Programme (MSc TIP) equips students with essential entrepreneurial skills and business acumen to turn novel ideas into successful ventures. The Nanyang Technopreneurship Center (NTC) is a key player in innovation and entrepreneurship education at Nanyang Technological University, the first Kauffman Campus outside the United States established through a partnership with the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation. NTC spearheads entrepreneurship education in the region and offers a springboard for participants with entrepreneurial intentions to work with leading educators, researchers and inventors around the world.
In response to the demand from local entrepreneurs, professionals and executives who are keen to undertake the MSc TIP, a Part-Time Programme was launched to complement the existing full-time course. With a more flexible schedule, the part-time programme will allow participants to learn or upgrade their entrepreneurship skills and knowledge without disrupting their existing undertakings or commitments.
- Modelled after the new venture creation cycle, the 14 course modules cover issues at various stages of a start-up’s growth.
- With a team comprising experienced academics, practitioners and entrepreneurs, the programme blends theory and practice into its curriculum.
- Unique pedagogy with emphasis on experiential learning focusing on technopreneurship and innovation, sets in a rapidly changing global context.
- Incorporating entrepreneurial mindset and behaviour, the programme enables participants to better acquire and apply the knowledge and skills and apply them in real life scenarios.
- Specially crafted Overseas Immersion Programme comprising corporate visits, fast track programme in Stanford University and NTC Silicon Valley Entrepreneurship Forum provides participants with an eye-opening and thought-provoking learning experience.
A good bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in any discipline of study from a recognised university or tertiary institution.
Proficiency in English language. Non-native English speaking graduates from countries where English is not an official language are required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the academic International English Language Testing System (IELTS). An overall band score of 6.0 and above on the academic IELTS is required for consideration for admission.
A strong passion in entrepreneurship
Work experience is preferred.
Click here to know more about Nanyang Technological University (NTU)